- Information we collect
- Use of your information
- Storing your personal data
- Third Party Links
- Access to information
By using our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access including but not limited to traffic data, location data, weblog statistics and other communication data.
- Information that you provide in forms on our website, such as when you submit the enquiry form or register to receive information such as our newsletter.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
The information that we collect and store about you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvement or service / product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of previous sales to you.
- We will not share your data with any third parties without your explicit written consent.
Data that is provided to us is stored on secure serves. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our website will be encrypted to ensure it’s safety.
The transmission of information via the interest is not completely secure and there we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
You may, where permitted by applicable law or regulation:
- Check whether we hold your personal data, or
- Ask us to provide you with a copy of your personal data, or
- Request we correct any of your personal data that is inaccurate, or
- Request we delete any data that we hold on you.
Should you have a request regarding the processing of your personal data, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org .